Finance and Economics
Timely information is vital in our field, and keeping up-to-date on financial news, trends, analysis, and research will help you help your customers, and ensure that they value you as a resource. The web links below are some of Mark's favorites. They're almost all maintained by the federal government. Most of them have notification and/or RSS services, so you can sign up to receive regular emailings.
Here you’ll find links to the websites of all twelve Federal Reserve Banks. Consider visiting the Cleveland FRB for its excellent reports and publications, available as RSS feeds, and the St. Louis FRB for its incredible collection of economic data organized into 72,000 time series.
Scientists 3-D Print With Human Embryonic Stem Cells
3D Printing - The Secret Behind James Bond's Aston Martin DB5
- Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis by James Rickards view at amazon
- A Dangerous Fortune, by Ken Follett view at amazon
- The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve, by by G. Edward Griffin view at amazon
- Secrets of the Temple: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country, by William Greider view at amazon
- Bear-Trap: The Fall of Bear Stearns and the Panic of 2008, by Bill Bamber view at amazon
- The Panic of 1907: Lessons Learned from the Market's Perfect Storm, by Robert F. Bruner view at amazon